Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Mitt Romney For VP

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mitt Romney For VP

I see Mitt's name mentioned in many pundits' speculations plus Karl Rove and President Bush seem to favor Mitt. The idea seems to have widespread support around the conservative blogosphere as well. As a Romneyite I think it is a very good idea as Mitt brings a National organization, name recognition, and considerable fundraising and economic prowess to the table in a way Huckabee could not. Any other choices would be basically starting from scratch with a virtually unknown quantity plus Mitt is squeaky clean ethically, reform minded, has a solid grasp of domestic and international challenges and would round out the ticket nicely.

2 comments:

Amy Proctor said...

I saw that as well. I would LOVE to see him on the ticket. I think it would be a wise choice for McCain, pulling in the conservative vote.

I still love Romney and it pains me to see him in any other position than president, but I'd definitely make me more excited about the Republican ticket.

Goat said...

Amy I think Mitt is the better choice over Chris Cox or Gov Sanford for sure.