Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Brett Favre Retires

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Brett Favre Retires

Dang, dang, dang, Brett is one of my favorite QBs to ever play the game, a dynamic, risk taking, play making, tough guy winner that carried his team as often as it carried him. I don't really have an NFL team, though Green Bay has a special place thanks to Lombardi, so I root for players and Brett was one of those players always able to keep the game exciting with an endurance and spirit that all admired and feared if you were his opponent. He will be missed on NFL Sunday and Monday Night Football for many years.
Enjoy your retirement Brett, you more than earned it!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm not a football fan, but I watched his fairwell speech and it tore me up. I absolutely hate to see a grown man cry!

Goat said...

Gayle, Brett loved the game, his team and their incredible fans so it would be hard to leave and I am sure those were tears of gratitude and love.