Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Barnyard American Idol Rundown

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Barnyard American Idol Rundown

I an known to criticize those that spend more time on American Idol than real issues but I have become somewhat of a fan. I think they find some really good voices in their search so here is my opinopn of those left.
Ramielle: that little gal has one heck of a set of pipes, a truely musical voice with great range and passion.
Jason: the coffee house crooner needs to stay there.
Syesha:another great musical voice that has its niche but it is a very crowded one.
Chikezie: the guy has alot of talent and a great voice but needs to refine it some.
Brooke: my favorite has the voice and looks to go far.
Michael: lots of talent and a big voice that could go far.
Karly: another outstanding musical voice with lots of power though I think ladies with major tattoos look like tramps, she has some serious pipes.
David A: This kid can really sing and with some serious training will go very far as long as he avoids pop music.
Kristy Lee: my other favorite because I have a thing for hot blondes with a country voice, her version of Lee Greenwood's hit brought tears to this old goat.
David C: the guy is experienced and very good and destined to do well in the popmarket.
I boot Chikezie and Jason.

3 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

I didnt get to watch it yet..its on tape..so shhhhhhhh!..lol

Trader Rick said...

Kristy Lee is a great American!!!!

Gayle said...

I've never watched American Idol. Can you believe that? LOL!