Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: This Is Very Bad And Very Sad

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Is Very Bad And Very Sad

25% of US teenaged girls has a sexually transmitted disease, what a horribly tragic statistic. It is not that surprising though given the morally bankrupt hook-up sex charged culture propogated by Hollywood and the left for the last few decades. Not only are several of these diseases permanent and potentially life threatening they do terrible damage to the psyche of these girls for a lifetime, not to mention being known as a easy slut. One of my favorite bloggers and pundits Carol Platt Liebau has written a book that encourage all my readers with a young daughter or niece to get, "Prude: How The Sex-Obsessed Culture Damages Girls and America Too". I may not be a father but I am an uncle of a beautiful and talented young lady that I love as if she were my own and is struggling through the divorce of my sister and her father. I want to knock his selfish cheating head off but thankfully the Lord restrains me from that.
Dennis Prager talks often about the differences in male and female sexuallity on his radio show about how guys are hardwired for sex and it is up to responsible parents to teach their young ladies to just say NO and not to put themselves in compromising situations. We should also teach our young men that our young ladies should be treated with respect and not as sex objects to be played with and then tossed away or as "friends with benefits" as it is termed in the pop-culture of today.
Not all that feels good now will feel good later.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

The left has done so much damage, Goat, that is it almost hopeless. I hate to say that, but I see it even in a small conservative town like the one I live close to. My daughter's girlfriends, all of them except one, got pregnant during their high-school years. Some dropped out of school but most stayed in school, because it's not all that unusual anymore! Pregnant girls are allowed to go to school, and there is no such thing as being considered a slut anymore! In fact, according to my daughter, if you are still a virgin by the time you are a senior the peer pressure is very intense to change that status!

The liberal agenda is ruining our youth and dragging our nation into the gutter.

Gayle said...

By the way and off topic: I posted about the bomb threat against The Gathering of Eagles.

Trader Rick said...

I don't believe for one minute ANY of these stupid statistics people make up to write a story...