Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Moonbats Threaten To Bomb Gathering Of Eagles

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moonbats Threaten To Bomb Gathering Of Eagles

Michelle has the scoop, I guess the hate America moonbat hippies are tired of real patriots disrupting their hippy hatefests with counter rallies so they are threatening violence, so typical of the "peace" and "love" crowd. Gathering of Eagles and other pro-troops pro America groups have a counter rally planned for Friday and Saturday in DC when the Code Stinkos etal plan to march in DC to protest the war yet again.
More here and here.

4 comments:

shoprat said...

I saw that too. A less than honorably discharged soldier is creating so many threats because he hates America.

Goat said...

I knew it was from an IVAW supporter but missed the dishonorable discharge part, that's good to know. Thanks for the heads up Shoprat

shoprat said...

I don't know that it was dishonorable but it was not an honorable discharge. If I remember right he was fired from his position in the army and given a general discharge which is less than honorable.

Goat said...

Sounds like drug use to me then, not surprising.