Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Some Really Awesome Guitar Music:Updated

Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Really Awesome Guitar Music:Updated

Via LGF is this clip of Erik Mongrain, I love acoustic guitar and this unreal good.

More Erik Mongrain here.
Reminds me of Bob Culbertson and his Chapman stick, I have listened to the CD where this came from many many times.


Well I guess this music Monday so for St Paddy's Day here is some Irish toe tappin' for ya via Cap'n Ed.

2 comments:

The Griper said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh tis music like that that tempts me to go out and invest in a bose system. happy st. paddy's day, my friend

Goat said...

Griper, I have one of the Bose Wave radios and the sound is truely impressive and the Dell system I have with my computer is designed by BOSE, pretty hot.