Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: John McCain On The Comedy Channel

Thursday, May 08, 2008

John McCain On The Comedy Channel

John has a good sense of humor so he does well in this format plus it helps him reach a wider audience than going on the usual talking head shows of the alphabet networks. Via Hotair is the video clips.



I have had my gripes with Sen McCain over the years and have been a vocal critic of some of his more hair-brained policies but I agree with him 80% of the time and with the two Democrats 0% of the time so he has grown on me some as the campaign has progressed.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

What a difference between him and the two liberal moonbats, Goat! Thanks for sharing these videos.

I truly wish McCain hadn't bought into the global warming scam, though.