Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: The Obamas Whine About How Hard It Is To Be Ivy League Snobs

Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Obamas Whine About How Hard It Is To Be Ivy League Snobs

Via Hotair, the headline says it all, from this morning's Today show. They can't even hit softballs and I am left wondering just who??? wears the pants in the Obama household, I don't think its Barack. Michelle Obama is a force all her own much like an early Hillary Clinton and I can easily see her swaying and clapping in Wright's church from what I have heard from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, what a sweet little love fest.
I love how they had the lines memorized...what he 'should've' said and when. That's creepy.
Nothing new. Bhahdablahdablah.
Typical politicians.
He sounds so 'white' when he talks to Meredith V., doesn't sound that way when he's in front of a black congregation. Odd.