Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Sex And The City: The Movie

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sex And The City: The Movie

I have to wonder just who would go see an extended version of a TV show about three ugly gold digging whores in New York. Yes Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly, well maybe not that extreme but I would not invite her to my bedroom. I guess Hollywood really has lost it. I can say that if my date suggested seeing it I would leave her standing in the rain even if she belonged on the cover of "Glamour". The only TV show that I can think of as being worse that I have had the misfortune of actually seeing is "That Seventies Show". I'll stick to Bugs Bunny and Barney Fife, at least they had some class.
PS: Who was that awful dweeb squeaky toy that just sang on American Idol? Can I feed him to Rachel's ridgeback?

2 comments:

Trader Rick said...

We agree SJP is ugly, but That Seventies Show ROCKS--a classic! You're a little off your game here, Goat.

Aurora said...

I once went to answer the phone and left the TV on. When I came back into the room, Sex and the City was on and it was right in the middle of one of the most distasteful sex scenes I have ever seen (and I haven't seen many granted). I only saw about 10 minutes of it and that was all it took to tell me that the show is crass, trivial and demeans American culture. I wouldn't waste my time on it.