Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Hey Yogi, Want Some Birdfood

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hey Yogi, Want Some Birdfood

And I thought I had problems with squirrels, pictures courtesy of friend of the blog, Gabrielle. A resourceful acrobat at work
You are kidding me, Yogi, you want me to do what!
Be carefull Booboo!
Almost there,Yogi


Ok, now what, Yogi?
I rock climb and the power to do what this bear is doing is immense though I can't use my mouth as "Booboo" does here and I have climped upside down a few times and as a human it ain't easy and it is still easier than keeping your food from opportunistic bears as my cooler well knows, LOL.

4 comments:

Poison Pero said...

Hey Goat, glad to have found ya (actually you found me).....I'll be around quite regularly.

Looking at your blogroll it looks like we have at least 1 thing in common.......HUGH HEWITT. --> He's awsome, and you also have many of his underlings listed as well. (Carol, Little Green, etc.)

As far as I go, I describe myself as a mixture of the Conservative Radio Triumvirate.

My heart and head lean towards Dennis Prager, my instincts lean towards Michael Savage, and Hewitt keeps me in balance.

Look forward to seeing ya at the Right is Right.

Goat said...

Good to have another ally in the fight for America as we know it PP.You radio mix sounds good to me and fits myself quite well also. Ain't the blogosphere grand!

NannyKaren said...

ROFL! those are great pics goat thanks for the laugh!

NannyKaren said...

Why goat those mama bears teach their babys to say Colman, right off the bat!