Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Rescue and Recover

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rescue and Recover

I see the superdome and convention center got evacuated finally and order and S&R missions are now constant. Now comes the difficult task of clean up and identification of the dead and missing, I cannot imagine how difficult, physically and emotionally this task is, I know I am a doer so if I was there I would be busting tail to help where I could since I am trained in emergency medical as a scout,camp counselor, lifeguard, glass tradesman, and mountaineer, I understand trauma treatment on the scene. This has got to be brutally hard as this is not a warzone even for our battle hardened GIs. My hats off,prayers and full support for those folks with this unreal task at hand. The loonbats on the hate america team can stck it where the sun don't shine as our GIs are the best and moral is super high, they have a task and they will accomplish it mith maximum efficiency. I think the ignorant, scared, desparate cries will cool as the individual victims realize the scope of the damage and that they were just a small part of the damage. With no contact with the outside how would they know they were very far from alone? America is a great and awesome country and the people that run it are not omniscient, omnipotent magic beings at any level of government, they are humans,prone to mistake and misjudgement ,its how we learn to do better not cry about it!

No comments: