Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Spammers seeking free advertisement will be deleted ASAP

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Spammers seeking free advertisement will be deleted ASAP

I am sorry rejects, you are not welcome and will be deleted and reported to blogspot. Be warned those trying con games may end up being the victim not I as I will report to authorities and am far from stupid,I may even spy on you!?! ROFLMAO, this idiot thinks I will fall for his money making ventures with flattery. I have zero problem with informational links that donot involve commercial money making ventures and in fact incourage them,if you are looking to make a buck you will be deleted no matter the context or product including charitable organizations not approved through the editor ,me.

3 comments:

Goat said...

No remorse, no quarter given to spammers in search of free advo.

Kevin McKague said...

I've gotten those too. Blogger now offers a program that eliminates it. You can find it by going into your dashboard page, click on "change settings", then "comments", scroll down, look for "use word verification for comments", and click yes. Its a similar program that you might have seen if you buy tickets on line.

Goat said...

Thanks for the beta,Kevin. I will say I look forward to further postings from you as I have read your blog and the majority of my paternal family is in/from Michigan,Kalamazoo.