Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: I'm Ready

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Ready

I want a piece of them,what do they taste like!



We had dachsunds growing up, full sized squirrel chasing dash hounds. A fiesty breed for their size and shape, bred for badger hunting. Oh well on to politics as usual, grin.

I found this article from David Frum at OPJ to be very interesting for us conservatives as it focuses on the only real debate on Iraq, ours.

Divided They Stand

The only real debate over Iraq is among conservatives.

BY DAVID FRUM

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:01 a.m. EDT
It's no secret that conservatives have divided ferociously over the decision to go to war to topple Saddam. The dispute was evident early on, when the national security adviser to the first President Bush, Adm. Brent Scowcroft, published an article in The Wall Street Journal attacking the foreign policy of his former boss's son, the second President Bush--and also of his own favorite protégée, Condoleezza Rice.



And a quote for today:
The Federalist Patriot
Founders' Quote Daily

"The reformation was preceded by the discovery of America, as
if the Almighty graciously meant to open a sanctuary to the
persecuted in future years, when home should afford neither
friendship nor safety."

-- Thomas Paine (Common Sense, 1776)

Reference: Paine Writings, Foner, ed., 24

And don't miss this great piece from Rebecca Hagelin.
Some more fascinating reading by Debbie Schlussel.
The last person I would want on my tail is Michelle Malkin, she is onto Shumer hotter and more accurate than the Dims are on Delay.

2 comments:

Poison Pero said...

That dog looks pathetic!!

My Shephard would bite my nuts off if I did that too him.:)

Goat said...

An Aussie shephard dressed in Australia's uniform would have been more appropriate maybe,one of my favorite breeds.I used what I had and dachsunds can be cool little hounds.