Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Air Force Veteran Sentenced For Desecrating Flag

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Air Force Veteran Sentenced For Desecrating Flag

It wasn't the Stars and Stripes that gets desecrated regularly by moonbats here and abroad but the Mexican flag that was flying illegaly at the University of New Mexico. Peter Lynch took the flag that was flying solo down and tore it up after complaints to the UNM staff and Veterans Affairs office didn't get the job done. Gateway Pundit has further details and links. I can see vandalizing private property as the flag was not his but sentenced for flag desecration when La Raza who the flag belonged to is a Mexican nationalist group that advocates for open borders.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Good for Peter. As far as I'm concerned he's a hero! We are getting sick and tired of being ignored and overrun with hispanics whose actions prove they believe this is their country and not America!

Tapline said...

Goat, I haven't heard anything about this trial until you posted it. This is a final straw. Where is the outrage???? To have the flag of another nation flying not above but without the American flag is unconscionable. They are the ones breaking the law. Hate crime has nothing to do with this outrage. I do not condone the destruction of any nations flag unless it is done according to the dictates of "destruction of flags". My take on this entire incident, 1. Why was the flag allowed to be flown in the first place?? 2. Isn't there a law against the flying of another nations flag in America other than the American flag. 3. If another nations flag is flown doesn't it have to be lower than the American flag??? I think they have the wrong party being prosecuted in court and I say shame on the court for hearing this anti-American incident in the first place unless it is being heard as an attack against American patriotism and the American Flag. This is not the first time an incident like this has been brought to the media. It is the first time the court has been involved,(to my knowledge). What is with these people. I mean why don't we all start flying our forefathers flag instead of the American flag.....I have a little French blood, so I think I will start flying the French flag on Bastile Day....and the American Flag, well I will just keep that in the closet...