Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Hell's Kitchen

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hell's Kitchen

It ain't quite Iron Chefs but it is fun. Tonight the chef wannabees had to butcher a chicken in under five minutes, something I can do in about two and perfectly, heck I have been doing it since I could wield a knife. These idiots are not cooks, they are poseurs of the worst sort. These folks have never been on a farm obviously and it shows badly. I mean how hard is it to cut a chicken into breasts, legs, thighs and wings sending the backs, necks, feet and giblets into the stock pot. Maybe I should try out for one of these spots as a darn good cook that is not afraid to experiment and expand a recipe.

1 comment:

Trader Rick said...

So, having been on a farm is a requirement for being a cook?