Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Small World

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Small World

I received an email from the McCain campaign today which is not a surprise since I signed up for them about a couple fundraiser appearances here in NoCal in the near future. What struck me was the name of one of the hosts, a very uncommon name, Griff Harsh.
My late father taught math at a small private liberal arts college prep school in Alabama and as a faculty kid I had the good fortune of being able to attend, and the Harsh family sent a few boys through that truely excellent education so the name is well known by alumni of my generation.
The Griff Harsh my family knows went on to become a highly successful neuro/brain surgeon so if it is the same person it would not surprise me, glad he is on the right side.
Anyway, if anybody wonders where they can find a world class education for their college bound youngster send me an email and I will point you to one of the best.

2 comments:

Mad Zionist said...

BK, I have had this site linked for over a week now. Back off, man! ;)

Gayle said...

That is for sure an uncommon name, Goat. I wonder if there's any way you can find out?