Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Obama The Elitist Marxist Snob: Updated

Friday, April 11, 2008

Obama The Elitist Marxist Snob: Updated

His hopeness was out here on the left coast recently raising money from the uber-rich in the Bay Area and had this to say about small town America.

But the truth is, is that, our challenge is to get people persuaded that we can make progress when there’s not evidence of that in their daily lives. You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Cap'n Ed and Allahpundit have all the links over at Hotair.
I have this to say having been raised in small towns and now own a home in one, f**k you Obama and your snotty condescension. The only thing I am bitter about is elitist snobs with ivy league degrees like you that look down at hard working, God fearing, gun owners that believe we should have secure borders, folks like me and want to tell us how to live and what to think. I was feeling quite happy after a pleasant drive in the California countryside on a job estimate till I saw this and I resent remarks like that with all my soul. Here's some news for you mister millionaire sir hopeness, go back to your million dollar mansion and your marxist friends and leave us small town folks out of it, we don't like you because you are a greasy lying sack of shit politician and it ain't got a damn thing to do with your race. I am proud of my heritage and it sure wasn't as cushy as yours has been, lots of real blood, sweat and tears went into who I am and thank God I live in the USA, a country my ancestors helped found, build and bled for. F**k you and that cock eyed donkey you are riding.
I want the rich to have more money so they can pay me to do work for them so that I may one day join them, that is how it works, not taxing them so I can live off the gov't as you see fit Mr Hopeness.
PS: Don't miss this funny video of Obama's Jedi mind trick.
Update: Stop the ACLU has much more and it appears the entire conservative blogosphere has been set on fire by those remarks.

5 comments:

Papa Frank said...

I will wholeheartedly second that!!! Very well said, Goat!!!

Tapline said...

Goat, Great post....You are so on Target.....I can add nothing to this post....stay well.....

Anonymous said...

Great post, Goat.
This makes me feel like all conservatives should research Obama with as much zeal as we do our own candidates. (yes, we should!)
Of course we won't vote for him, but the droves of mindless followers he has will, and they do far less research than all of my Republican friends.
Is America stupid?

Gayle said...

You're right on, Goat, and that video is so revealing.

Goat said...

Thanks y'all, I don't normally go off on a profanity laced rant but it ticked me off to that rare point.