Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Dispicable

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dispicable

Michelle has been following this story from the begining about Planned Parenthood , their billion dollar empire of death and a prolife life group's sting operation on them. What they found is not really surprising since their founder was a Margeret Sanger, a racist believer in eugenics, basically like those nuts in Germany. This a very good interactive site on the history of eugenics and so called "Useless Eaters" in the US, Germany and other places, it is very chilling, done by Regent Uni. Check out the video below and if you are interested go over to Michelle's for much more.

Where does the Barnyard stand on this? Eudenics is wrong/evil no matter how it is portrayed. I am pro-life but I believe Roe is bad law and should be overturned on those merits not emotional/religious ones. I don't believe abortion should be illegal but should only happen after extensive counseling not as an outpatient procedure.
As far as teen and sex-ed goes I am in the camp that thinks the more they know about the implications of indiscriminate sex the better, abstinance is the best but if they are going to do it they should know how and why to protect themselves. I guess this is part of my libertarian streak, I agree with Rachel Lucas on this one as she lays it out pretty darn realistically. Heck, I was that age during the heavy metal era and ran around with a couple bands so I by no means can claim innocence or a moral high ground. I can say I have heard a friend screaming while trying to urinate because of an STD, I can say I lost a neighbor and good friend to AIDS so I know its reality.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I saw this video somewhere else. I thinks Planned Parenthood is dispicable!

I'm more conservative on this subject than you are, Goat. I believe abortion should only be used when the mother's life is going to be forfeited if she gives birth. I believe life to be so precious that I can't possibly see how anyone can kill an unborn baby, even if the child is a product of rape; it's not the baby's fault. I also believe it to be morally wrong. I'm with McCain on this one though... I don't believe it's up to the U.S. government to legislate this, but should be decided by each individual state.

I do know that many teenagers are not going to abstain regardless of how much pressure is put on them, so as a parent I educated my children to realize the dangers and how to protect themselves if they chose not to take my advice. I didn't tell them I would kill them if they didn't take my advice regarding not indulging in premarital sex, which is a good thing, because they didn't! However, none of them had babies before marriage or came down with any STD's - at least not that I know of. LOL!

The Griper said...

my issue is with the arguments used. i look for the logic of the arguments.

my first issue is how they both identify themselves. pro-life and pro-choice are emotional arguments. the issue is abortion either you are pro-abortion or anti-abortion. pro-choicers will deny adamently that they are pro-abortion and i have to ask, why? but pro-lifers will accept the identity of being anti-abortion. the only answer to my question that makes any sense is that deep within themselve they realize that abortion is immoral.