Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Totally Awesome

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Totally Awesome

Via Allahpundit and the Dangerroom is this mockup of laser missile defense technology, we are really close to making this reality if we aren't there already.

May I remind all that Obama wants to cut funding for this kind of R&D and other missile defense technology. I posted this video a while back but here is a refresher. We don't need defense if we surrender to our enemies is the way he thinks.

NATO just bitch-slapped him though by approving our help in setting a missile defense system in Europe. Captain Ed has more. Plus Obama has the endorsments of the original winter soldier and traitor, John Kerry and now Hanoi Jane Fonda. I really wonder what McCain thinks of her cavorting around Hanoi while he was staying nearby in a POW camp.

4 comments:

Tapline said...

Goat, Outstanding post. I hadn't seen anything like this before. We definately need to keep ahead of others in our R&D. Lazers are where it's at today. OB need to go home in his empty suit. stay well...

The Griper said...

does this remind anyone of Reagan and his star wars ideas that everyone, at the time, was putting down?

Gayle said...

My husband and I weren't putting the sar wars ideas down at that time, Griper. We both thought Reagan was right on target. :)

I stole that Obama video from you awhile back and posted it too, Goat. It's very scary. Obama is very scary!

Goat said...

I think it is far more advanced than we know. I like it, I like it!