Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: ??????

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

??????

Have they deleted Songbirds or my request in religion for a John Paul title to read? I did not write the title down as I was not expecting to be deleted. Please help on this one, as I really am looking forward to reading some of his opusi(sp?). I have read much of his shorter works and am very intrigued. I have really liked what I have read. I am a confirmed Episcopalian so I understand the Catholic ceremony. I have not attended since they confirmed a homosexual deviant.. I would have to say, the Catholic Christmas Mass is one of the most moving experiences I have had, a special thanks to a Young Life friend ! If somebody has it I'll link their site, Young Life, that is.


PS: As soon as I figure out how I will post pictures of the Cathedral stained glass job I mentioned in the FBZ, stunning work. I know where I will be hearing Handel's "Messiah" . I spent a few months of my life helping preserve millions of dollars worth of the Lord's art literally on my knees 8 stories up . I will get pix uploaded soon, any of my friends have any help to provide on this? I am not a techie either, LOL.

1 comment:

Goat said...

Please do Sheepdog! To see the Cathedral now and when we first started, it is stunning. It is a massive restoration project to a 150 year old building and the results are phenomenal You can send the page URL and I can read it.