Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Tonight's Must Reads

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tonight's Must Reads

Michelle Malkin , Andrew McCarthy and Peggy Noonan get the nod this evening.

I listened to the President's speech on my way home last night and was flabbergasted at the DNC leadership retoric following, to them it is "69" all over again. I bit off a chunk of that chaw when I was young and stupid and the rancid flavor still lingers. I am glad I grew up. I found it fit its venue and audience well, a military one. Pelosi's rebuttal, give me a break, that woman is a shame to the US as a ranking spokesperson for the DNC. Well the voice of the 'Gay Bay' has spoken and showed the world again how completely ignorant the left truelly is. I am just a lowly redneck contractor, how could I know enough to see through their droppings? BAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! The difference is conservatives are used to walking uphill, the liberals are used to running away, downhill. We need to learn to just step aside and let them go screaming on past in their suicide run.

1 comment:

Goat said...

I hear you Cindy, and know exactly how you feel, don't forget '06. There are seats to be defended and others to be won. I guess us conservatives will just keep our boots on and maintain the uphill trek. I climb mountains for fun so I know the rewards of the ascent and the dangers of the descent. I prefer to steadily move up not sideways or down.