Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: FBZ Staff Losing It

Saturday, June 18, 2005

FBZ Staff Losing It

Wow, some of the emails I have received were quite alarming along with Melissa's comment, so other good conservatives are getting slowly silenced if any body has contact with them send them here, SFC, Barbara Hanna, etc. Warnings going out over piddly stuff, deleting the Barnyard and booting me, so keep me informed of what those pinheads in the staff are up to, and let folks know The Barnyard has a much greener pasture and a new address. Thanks all of my friends here for a successful Barn Raisin' !

Update: I tried again to log in I get sent in a loop back to the PM menu. Oh well, I would rather devote my time here.

Update: Tequilarain should be joining me as editor, when she can figure out how to get through the redtape, lol.

Update: tip has come in that the BOR staff takes unkindly to posts from the FBZ being used on other sites, don't copy and paste. They may come after you in the FBZ. Censuring freespeech away from their totalitarian set up, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on them!

Update: Thank You for you comment Cindy!

Update; With friends like this, I know this blog will make it. Where is Lo? Somebody give her a nudge.

Update: Please friends do not direct cut and paste from BOR's forum, post the link/url , they are watching, Big Brother BOR Staff. The emails are really disturbing from some prominent members. What is going on? It seems they are intent on throwing the baby out with the bath water, doesn't it?

Update: Sheepdog should start a version, chapterII, of the FBZ Barnyard if he so wishes, I know it would be based in sound Constitutional Federalism and conservative principles. Shoot, he's the Sheepdog, he helps keep the Goat in line, LMAO. I don't know how well he cooks or gardens but that's another story :)

21 comments:

Sephiroth said...

Goat, you're the reason I came out of the closet and admitted to being conservative, because of you, I grew up a lot. I'll follow you into hell.

Cindy duPont said...

Wonders never cease! Look what happens when one goes out of town for a few! I was QUITE upset to find you and your barnyard "absent" from the FBZ. As I have said before, yours was my favorite thread over there. Your absence has definitely created another huge void. I am reading just about everything over there, and, quite frankly, it is my opinion that the whole site is circling the drain. Between the malevolent operation of the site by the staff and increasingly biased rule interpretation by them; the
PMs paranoia about speaking with impunity; and, finally, my conclusion that Bill O'Reilly is, at best, a
disinterested party in the everyday operation and demeanor of his own website,
I am visiting there less.
Oh...I'm still a FAN...with high hopes...but......we'll see...... At any rate, I hope I can continue to visit your barnyard here to
get my daily doses of reality and like-minded Christian conservatism. Congratulations and best wishes on the success of your new site!!!

Sephiroth said...

I'm not watching Bill O'reilly anymore because of this junk. His staff are powertripping big time. They are banning everyone. I was banned for changing my email...Like I said many times

Goat said...

Cindy, Howdy! I am glad one of the Barnyard cats made it here!

Melissa123 said...

testing

Melissa123 said...

Goat and sephiroth you should email Bill at the foxnews email. Just curious did either of you receive a warning? There are other people that are doing. The more people that email Bill at foxnews the more they will know their is a real problem. The monitors dont check the foxnews email. I think it is one person doing this. Seph your right someone is using their power in the wrong way,

Cindy duPont said...

GRRRRRR!!! Some newer PM (97 posts) has started a thread titled "Barnyard II." I am usually not confrontational, but I just had to put in my three cents. Here is what I wrote. Thought you might be interested:

No disrespect intended, Phillip, but there could never be a Barnyard II. Goat Gruff created it; Goat Gruff set the tone and often the topic; Goat Gruff held court there with an open, honest, patriotic, conservative Christian perspective; Goat Gruff was courteous, friendly, and welcoming to all of us other BOR site "animals." For whatever reason this time, he has apparently joined the ranks of the BOOTED. He will be sorely missed. Feel free to create whatever new thread you wish in an open-forum format, but please let Goat Gruff's thread end with his presence here. I think it's only fair.

Sephiroth said...

I emailed Bill about it, yes. showed him what his staff sent me and told him all I did was change emails.

tequilarain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tequilarain said...

You absolutely cannot post from the bor site and paste it here. It is a clear violation and it is grounds for termination from their site. Everything you post over there becomes their property so you are essentially stealing from them. I very strongly advise against it.

Melissa123 said...

Seph but did you ever receive a warning for anything before you were booted?

Sephiroth said...

No melissa, just an email sayihg "oh by the way, you're terminated"

gabrielle said...

Hi Cindy, Saw your post when someone on Goats ' Songbirds etc. Someone else noticed Goats absence.I was lucky to see about the new barnyard before it was deleted. How can others be informed about Goats new place?

Melissa123 said...

Seph that is unfair. You need to email bill at the foxnews email. The more people that email the more attention it will draw. Then Bill's staff will have to do something about it. Seph do you have Dorthy's email? Email her and let her know what is going. Tell her that you were booted unfairly. Let her know what happened to goat gruff also. I just cant say too much on the board. Thanks

Melissa123 said...

gabriella also if you can please email bill at the foxnews email to let him know the monitors have been acting unfairly. Gabriella also if you have anyone elses email on the board, please tell them to do the same thing. We have to put a stop to how the monitoirs are behaving. Thanks

Connie said...

Goat, I've followed you here from the FBZ, never really responded to your posts but just wanted you to know that I enjoyed them and I respect you and your opinions. Thanks for teaching me so much! And I hope to continue my learning experience here in the new barnyard.

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goat said...

Mail me the BOR page URL and I can read it.

SFC (R) L said...

They are watching you and they are upset.

Sephiroth said...

There's something up with them, It's mostly the conservatives getting the boot. I still say someone's powertripping over there big time.