Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Supreme Court Docket

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Supreme Court Docket

If you did not catch this one at Townhall. The Ten Commandments is on the docket with several conflicting rulings from lower courts, cross your fingers my friends. If they go the wrong way on this ??????????? I don't know what will happen.

Squeezing the Lemon by: Benjamin Bull
June 19, 2005
It’s been said that “no man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.” Such sentiments are equally applicable to the U.S. Supreme Court. The upcoming decision of the court in two Ten Commandments cases provides it with the opportunity to prove the sentiments more true or more false.

I'll keep new information on this posted as it comes in.

I know I won't stand for what Roy Moore went through, I am sure that will be part of their debate.

No comments: