Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: New Toy

Sunday, June 26, 2005

New Toy

I guess I will be offering my friends and readers a dose of Goat's photo-journalism in addition to my usual religio-socio-politico soapbox brouhaha. I consider myself an amateur naturalist and avid outdoorsman. I would rather tote a well stocked pack into the high sierra over gratuitous sex anyday. My next photo essay will be just that, my last summit trip into the Palisades of our High Sierra.I think I found my niche, LOL, think I'll put a chock in it and climb higher over solid protection, a couple of "butterfly jams" and tough crimps and I will haul this climber over the lip.
My friends and readers ,you are my rope, my "protection", without you it is not possible. I aim to run a first class blog and if the FBZ staff doesn't like it, their loss, not mine, my friends will find me.
Please! do not be afraid to comment , they can only use it against you if you direct copy and paste from there or use Bill O'Reilly's name in your comments, besides, there are many threads that have zero to do with the FBZ and carry on the Barnyard tradition of information and discussion. Without that they have nothing. In fact, it is nolonger even called the FBZ anymore so a pox on them (alert: I need an appropriate jpeg face to post here), LOL. I will not be surprised if BOR shuts down the FBZ for good, it has become a cancer to his site. It is not what I joined three years ago, a mere shadow. I tried to help and they rejected it outright, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!. I climbed over their rat maze walls and found freedom and they intimidate those that visit here , can you say Stalin?Thought Police? Totalitarianism? Are they studying you/us like rats in some labratory, reading and analyzing our posts for its level of threat and then removing or threatening those that don't tow the line or gathering info for sick pollsters. Does Bill test the pulse of america by the FBZ? He would be stupid if he didn't and he is far from stupid. I have my Barnyard, and those that post here have full rights to do so under the 1st Ammendment, the use of your words here against you there is unconstitutional.
Better yet, let me tip off the Daily Kos or other liberal blogs to this repressive front by the staff, they will love it , a chink in BOR's armor, he and his site are repressive dictocrats bent on suppressing free speech.

No comments: