Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: FBZ Friends

Sunday, June 19, 2005

FBZ Friends

I you want me to read something posted there email it to me at goats_barnyard@msn.com or if you have pictures to share or any questions or stories you might like to see posted.

Update: I know I only posted links to my site in the baryard and songbirds. I still have not recieved a notification letter, nor response to my help emails, I am in limbo land. I know that some previously booted recieved notification and why. I also know myself and others have not, I bet we still get charged our $4.95. From what I am gathering, that is all they are concerned about $ , what I am hearing from birthday Zoners is not good. I smelled it and kept to my threads, keeping them clean, and now this, Baaaaaaa. They chose the wrong Goat this time, I ain't no scapegoat. I am sorry I can't make everyone a commentator. Tequilarain is here because her living is politics she knows her stuff and is a strong conservative though we may butt heads on some issues. I want a strong military voice to contribute as well, Hobbes has yet to respond..... I am sure my immigration master will come on board once we can cross paths, II Geo

3 comments:

Goat said...

All the comments are still there, just further down the page under that days headlines

Goat said...

just scroll down further on the main page,123.To the day they were posted originally.This is a blog, my headlines stay with that date,if you wish to comment further on an earlier thread. Just scroll back to that day or go to archives on the right sidebar.

Goat said...

So comments to older headlines can become a semi private discussion area. The staff is me and Tequila rain as occasional guest and I will respond personally.