Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Reader Friends

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Reader Friends

I read the comments so if you have a related article, post the url and I will post an update with the link, I will use "from a reader" and no names or mail it to me at goats_barnyard@msn.com , if you can't see it there is an underscore in there. I wish they wouldn't underline it,Baaaa.

Thanks All !
Goat

Update: If you get off tppic in a comment board, no problem,I want my friends to have a free place to comment. I cannot set it up where a headline stays up, remember it and look for it on the right sidebar and it will take you there. If it is over a week old look in archives also on the sidebar. That way semi-private coversations on a topic can go on free from trolls. Y'all know my code of ethics have fun.

No comments: