Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Bill Clinton, Er, Jackie Mason to the Rescue

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bill Clinton, Er, Jackie Mason to the Rescue

Jackie at his best on the Clintons and Hillary's latest whining about being picked on, well 'Grrll its only just begun. You are welcome to run with the big dogs but you better be able to hunt and not by icing the opposition. How long is that list of people close to the Clintons committing suicide?

Go here for more Jackie.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

ROTFALMBO! Oh, this one is priceless, Goat. I'm going to post it on Liberal Lunacy. Thank you! It may be funny but it's the absolute truth.

Anonymous said...

My thanks as well, LOL!

That was one highly enjoyable video.

I must confess that I had never before caught Mason's act, so to speak, or known much about him, but now he will be getting a lot of my attention.

Goat said...

Thanks Gayle, I knew you would luv this one and thought of you when I posted it.
Seth, shame on you, just follow the link below the video for plenty more, have fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, where have I been!?

I've been watching a bunch of Mason's videos over there, and he is funny (not to mention right thinking)!

Thanks, Goat!

Goat said...

Welcome to the JM fan club, Seth.