Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Global Warming Is A Scam: Updated

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Global Warming Is A Scam: Updated

Update 11/8: Ahead of the news cycle once again, Dennis Prager and Mike Gallager highlighted this article on their radio shows today.

I know I have been saying this for a longtime but I am a nobody contractor and not a scientist or a pol with an agenda. What if the founder of The Weather Channel John Coleman says it? Well he has in an article for Icecap. Hattip: Noel Sheppard and Newsbusters

It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create in allusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the “research” to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus...

have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

In time, a decade or two, the outrageous scam will be obvious. As the temperature rises, polar ice cap melting, coastal flooding and super storm pattern all fail to occur as predicted everyone will come to realize we have been duped. The sky is not falling. And, natural cycles and drifts in climate are as much if not more responsible for any climate changes underway. I strongly believe that the next twenty years are equally as likely to see a cooling trend as they are to see a warming trend

Lots of interesting reading at Icecap, cool new find! Check it out.

4 comments:

Goat said...

I have been waiting for a long time for an Al Gore fatalist to challenge me, several years now. I can take on Rachel Carsonists as well. I am waiting.

benning said...

When the time comes that the evidence shows no such things happening as the dire GW predictions, the Left will simply claim they beat it and move on to yet another scam.

Goat said...

Exactly Benning, they will have moved on to other economy wrecking control the people ideas. What I don't get is why people would so blindly buy the snake-oil because Al Gore is selling it and dismiss real scientists when they challenge him.

Papa Frank said...

The simplest solution is often the best. No Al Gore = no global warming.