Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Jackie Smashes Some Paulnuts

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jackie Smashes Some Paulnuts

Like Jackie, I respect Dr. Paul and he has a right to his opinions as much as I may disagree with some of them, it is his supporters that give me the creeps. I have read their rants around the various comment sections of political sites and seen who some of endorsers are, yikes. Jackie is justified in this rant, I can only imagine some of the hate mail he recieves.

3 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

I can respect Paul as a man, but he's just too out there in his views. He proved it again to me last night in his debate performance. He actually started out pretty rational on the CFR question, but then he had to get over there on his isolationist Iraq trip.

Be well, Goat!

Tapline said...

Goat, I agree Paul has some good ideas, but his isolationist statements cannot be a part of the world policemen vocabulary. stay well......

Gayle said...

God bless Jackie! I hope he stays safe. He's got guts, and it would be a far better world if more Americans had even half of his chutzpa!