Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blog Awards

Update: My blogger buddy Angel has pulled ahead in her category, Michelle, Hot Air, and Townhall need some support in theirs, go vote! My readers know who to support, GO VOTE!
Go vote for your favorite bloggers in numerous catagories. I can't ask for your vote anywhere though friend of the Barnyard, Angel at Woman Honor Thyself has been for top 500-1000 blogs in the TTLB ecosystem so go boost her up. Some of my choices were:
Best conservative blog- Michelle Malkin
Best Milblog- Mike Yon, tough choice with Blackfive, OpFor, Mudville Gazette and Jeff Emanuel on the ballot
Best Video blog- Hot Air

4 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey there my friend..thanks for the support..how kind of ya!

Goat said...

No problem Angel, you're a dear, I gotta support ya!

Gayle said...

I've been supporting her every day, and I was pleased to see she had gained the lead in her category this morning. You go, Angel! :)

WomanHonorThyself said...

THANKS THANKS!!!:)