Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Blog World And New Media Expo

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blog World And New Media Expo

From the reports I am seeing from big name bloggers that were in attendance it was a very fun, informational and only slightly geeky, MK Ham has a round up with an interview video of some of those big names. Uncle Jimbo does as well with lurid tales of the after hours party with a bunch of the Milbloggers. Next year it will be in September just a few weeks from the biggest election in a long time, I am going to do my best to be there, Vegas is just a long days drive for me. Heck with gas prices the way they are, it would be cheaper to fly, its one of those earache flights for me up and down over the Sierra about an hour at most.

No comments: