Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Dude

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dude

Punk kid gets smart with officer and gets smacked down for it, good for the cop. I learned a long time ago that when you are doing something against the law and a cop tells you to stop, you stop with a clear Yes Sir not "Dude, I didn't do anything". Watch the video as this punk gets his just rewards for being a smartass to the cop and loses his precious skateboard in the process. From Hot Air

What do my readers think? I know I have gotten out of several tickets by just being respectful, acknowledging I was in the wrong and thanking the officer for doing his job.

4 comments:

Trader Rick said...

I couldn't hear what the punk was saying, but that cop was WAY outa line...He has a ego problem, so he pushes kids around--probably due to the fact that he has to wear shorts and ride around in a clown car.

Goat said...

It is a pedestrian area with a crime problem thus the golfcart car and attitude. The cop was a little heavy handed but the punk better learn to not talk back to an officer, it doesn't get you anywhere. The cop told them to stop skating, he didn't, he then mouthed off to the officer. The officer was cool till the punk got smart and deserved a public grilling.

Tapline said...

Goat, This officer was spot on.....That youngster needed to be jacked up and it still didn't sink in. That's how much respect for authority is taught in todays America. He has now learned to be respectful to a police officer when he is addressing a problem. This is not taught in school or at home....unfortunately....stay well...

Goat said...

Yea, Tapline, the kid said he didn't have a father so he has not been jacked up before by an adult male to teach him respect. My dad was a Marine SGT and if I was smart to him I usually got knocked across the room.