Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: RIP William F Buckley

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

RIP William F Buckley

I admit to knowing little about the man till today thanks to National Review, the original magazine of modern conservative thought., his creation. Go to National Review to find out, He will be missed, though I am fairly new to the conservative movement his and National Review's writings helped move me right along. I know he has not been active at the magazine in a few years other than as a writer, and left this world at his desk, at home, writing, and just drifted off to Heaven.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I do know quite a bit about him, Goat, and he is surely in heaven. Our country owes him a debt of gratitude! May he rest in peace, and thank God we had him for as long as we did.

Trader Rick said...

Goldwater, Reagan and Buckley--our Mount Rushmore