Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Happy Birthday President Reagan

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Birthday President Reagan


Thanks MKH for the needed lift to my psyche.
His Farewell Address with words we need to remember today.

Part 2

I was too young to vote in '8o and to dumb in '84 and it took two more decades for me to join the GOP to fight for that legacy to live on and I damn sure don't want to see it go down in flames so read the post below. Maybe it is fitting that today after a bitter primary battle is Ronald's birthday, giving us a chance to see what we have wrought and what we could divide by bickering and infighting. I am as guilty as any but now we should put the swords down and rebuild what we almost destroyed, our Party and our sanity.

No comments: