Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Monday, February 25, 2008

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles

I admit it, I am addicted to a TV show, I guess I had better check into a psyche ward sometime soon as I usually abhor network programming. I mean this show has everything a guy can love, gun fights, wild chases, hot chicks with guns, explosions, robots, hot chicks and actually a pretty intense story line minus the usual Hollywood goo. The acting is very good, Summer Glau does a great terminator chick, and the production is excellent. If you have missed some episodes or are new to the series you can catch up at I-tunes commercial free and since my monitor has a better picture than my TV and is about the same size I find it more enjoyable.
Update: It is getting better by the episode so catch up quick, I love this show.

6 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

I downloaded the first six episodes from bit torrent.
But now I have my DVR, I don't need to anymore. I like it too.
I am also addicted to Smallville and Battlestar Galactica. Can't help it, I am a sci-fi geek. I am waiting for the next Star Trek, but it got pushed back till next summer. Frak. Soon will be the Star Wars animated series and the live action series. I cannot wait.
Have you seen the trailes for Iron Man and the new Indiana Jones? Waiting is painful.

Gayle said...

Walt will probably love it. He's a Battlestar Galatica addict! I doubt if he has any aversion to the hot chicks. :)

Goat said...

I am somewhat a sci-fi geek myself Ron, but I don't go to movies or pay for them, I am content to wait for them to come to me for free. I am basically very anti-Hollywood.

Goat said...

Gayle if he liked the movies he will like the tv show even without Arnie. The only downer is if you don't keep up with it like "24" you can get confused. It has a "CSI" element too for some criminal drama.

Ron Simpson said...

you can go here to watch past episodes....
http://fox.com/terminator/
you have to downlaid their player, but if you want to watch it.....

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

The series just went to air over in Australia and i can't wait to check it out. I notice you wrote hot chicks twice, albeit once with guns ...lol