Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: For A Good Laugh Or Puke

Thursday, February 28, 2008

For A Good Laugh Or Puke

Head over to Ace of Spades and check the pictures from the latest Paris Fashion show, I can't believe that they actually expect women to spend thousands and wear that stuff but whatever, it is Gay Paree. I always thought clothing was supposed to make women look good like Victoria's Secret, I digress, good looking ladies can usually look good in anything or nothing but some of these make beautiful high fashion models look like space aliens, animals, furniture or just mutants .

4 comments:

Avi said...

Eeech... What kind of clothes are these? What an ugly waste!

Goat said...

My sentiments exactly.

Gayle said...

I wouldn't be caught dead in any of that stuff! Heck, I wouldn't even go out into my pasture to pick up horse droppings wearing any of that. The models themselves look like they need blood transfusions!

Goat said...

LOL Gayle, they might be good to pick up manure with since some look like they were made of cow patties.