Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Tragic: Another Gun-Free Zone Becomes A Free-Kill Zone

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tragic: Another Gun-Free Zone Becomes A Free-Kill Zone

This time at Northern Illinois University with 18 victims of yet another black clad nut job that then killed himself. If I were a college student with a carry permit I would carry my piece despite campus regulations. When will these idiot liberals realize that when they disarm the law-abiding innocent that they set the lunatic criminals free to rampage unchallenged?
My prayers go out to the victims and their families and I hope the terrorist thug enjoys his time in Hell. I understand only four of the victims have passed on, God Bless them.
I have been around guns all my life and started shooting them when I was probably about four, with Pop's help of course, and was hunting by myself at ten. A gun is an inanimate object incapable of killing without the help of a human hand, guns don't kill people, people kill people that are unable to defend themselves. My Pop was a Marine Sgt so I know gun safety inside, outside and upside down and would carry now if I had a concealable gun. I am going to start the incredibly long process of getting my CC license in this very restrictive state. There is a damn good reason that the right to keep and bear arms is our Second Constitutional Ammendment as it assures all the rest.

2 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

One of the more serious attempts at the campus situation is addressed here:
http://www.trib.com/articles/2008/02/06/news/breaking/doc47aa98ad1954d265946424.txt
...in this area where cc is very common, the argument is between
local and state powers, as well as private employers with their regs and concerns in the matter.

Ron Simpson said...

You should come to Oklahoma. We like our guns here.