Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: What Will Brad And Hollywood Say?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Will Brad And Hollywood Say?

Hollywood heart throb and UN peace ambassador Angelina Jolie endorses our war effort in Iraq and says we must step up and finish the job to bring peace to an oppressed country, good on her. Gateway Pundit and Hot Air have all the details, and in Angelina's words:

My visit left me even more deeply convinced that we not only have a moral obligation to help displaced Iraqi families, but also a serious, long-term, national security interest in ending this crisis.
Today’s humanitarian crisis in Iraq — and the potential consequences for our national security — are great. Can the United States afford to gamble that 4 million or more poor and displaced people, in the heart of Middle East, won’t explode in violent desperation, sending the whole region into further disorder?
What we cannot afford, in my view, is to squander the progress that has been made. In fact, we should step up our financial and material assistance…
As for the question of whether the surge is working, I can only state what I witnessed: U.N. staff and those of non-governmental organizations seem to feel they have the right set of circumstances to attempt to scale up their programs. And when I asked the troops if they wanted to go home as soon as possible, they said that they miss home but feel invested in Iraq. They have lost many friends and want to be a part of the humanitarian progress they now feel is possible.

Angelina is a super hot babe as long as she keeps the tattoos covered, tats and hot chicks donot mix in my book, that is the domain of bikers and wannabe punks but this a positive viewpoint none the less.

6 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Angie is perfect in every way. She is the hottest babe on the planet and she will win the Nobel Peace Prize. I wish she would adopt me....

Gayle said...

I agree with you on both counts, Goat. Good for Angelina! As far as the tatoos go, I also agree. I find them disgusting.

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful and she has a brain. who knew?

brad's a loyal follower and espouser of the likes of danny devito, tim robbins and robert redford. what will brad say, indeed.

nice to see angelina has a mind of her own.

Goat said...

Rick, I have been impressed with her humanitarian efforts though I have never seen her acting other than in trailers.
Gayle, tats on dudes don't bother me but on a gal that hot they turn me off.
Heidi, I wonder when the tabloids will start screaming about the Brangelina breakup over the war, LOL.

Papa Frank said...

Love the tattoos!!!

Trader Rick said...

Goat, you MUST see the Laura Croft Tomb Raider films!!! She does stunts that the stuntwomen couldn't pull off! Plus she drives a Dogsled!!! (Iditarod starts Sunday)