Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Being A Solo Small Businessman Is Tough

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Being A Solo Small Businessman Is Tough

I am beat so I am going to watch the Rockies and BoSox slug it out. I love to live here, working in Ca. is a pain right now. With due respect to mey friends in the Boston area, Go Rockies!
Update: Ouch the BoSoxs had a good 4th and Beckett looks strong., new pitcher for the Rockies. 6-1 Boston.
Update : Dang those Sox can hit,9-1
Update: Triple ouch, Rockies pitching has collapsed, 13-1 and still bottom of the 5th.
Update: I must say the BoSox ar playing some good ball.
Update: 7th inning stretch, that yound lady Ashanti has quite a set of pipes , wonderful rendition of " God Bless America", Super Bowl material for sure.

1 comment:

Tapline said...

A little flat on the ending.....but I think it was nerves......score still 13-1 and game.....Go Red Socks............stay well....