Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: BoSox Are Tough

Sunday, October 28, 2007

BoSox Are Tough

I don't follow Major League ball like I used too but the Rockies run was not unlike others I have seen, my Braves being one of them, the BoSox are a darn good team, really good team. The Rockies are young, really good and I would expect to see them back here next year. I have to say from what I have seen this is one heckuva BoSox team.
Boston has to be rocking right now with the Patriots undefeated and Brady unstoppable as well, heck even Boston College is undefeated in the BCS.
I guess I shouldn't complain since my family was one of the founding ones of Boston, we have been here since 1623.
Anyway, I ramble, read Bar's post below, it is a doozy as always while being right on the button.

2 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Six Days til the Patriot run comes to an end, my friend!! Go Colts!!

Goat said...

It is going to be a heckuva ballgame for sure Rick. I don't have an NFL team but love a good game just the same and those are probably the top two in the NFL right now.