Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Slow Monday

Monday, October 08, 2007

Slow Monday

Some days work and earning money out weigh blogging, today was one of them. Launching a new business is a gut wrenching experience on a shoestring budget and now I know what it is like to have one's stomach tied in knots. I am not complaining as it is just another challenge to overcome, something that gives me life. I like to win and the better the challenge the harder I fight for victory.
So I an going to watch some football and vege out today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling, goat. i, too, own my own business and somedays it's just too much effort to do anything at the end of the day besides veg. add three teenagers and 1 college student to the fray and it's all a bit overwhelming...

cheers!

Goat said...

Thanks, Heidi, I don't have any children so at least I don't have that to worry about as well. I am still in my first year in business and advertising hasn't started yet, strictly word of mouth from old clients of the old shop I worked for.

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

I too know the feeling Goat and that's a good attitude you have - to obtain 'life' through our daily challenges.

Goat said...

Thanks Otto, advertising starts next month and I have made it this far.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new endeavor, Goat.

Roger G.