Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Code Pinkos In Berserkly Attack Marine Recruiting Office

Friday, October 05, 2007

Code Pinkos In Berserkly Attack Marine Recruiting Office

It must be hard enough to recruit in Berkely Ca.,'Frisco's cross bay moonbat twin without the Code Pinkos hanging around being their usual obnoxious selves but when they start damaging Gov't property or trespassing where they are not wanted, they can and should be arrested, vandalism and loitering without a permit are crimes. I say fine, if a city doesn't want Armed Forces recruiting offices then they forfiet the use of National Guard troops during an emergency and Federal money.
Michelle is of course all over it and has posted a great open letter from the Marine Officers School recruiter from the office under attack. Tea, the Pinkos really support our troops, shameful. Here's a taste of what Marine Cap. Lund had to say.

Next, scrawled across the doorway to my office, you wrote, “Recruiters are Traitors.” Please explain this one. How exactly am I a traitor? Was I a traitor when I joined the Marine Corps all those years ago? Is every Marine, therefore, a traitor? Was I a traitor during my two stints in Iraq? Was I a traitor when I was delivering humanitarian aid to the victims of the tsunami in Sumatra? Or do you only consider me a traitor while I am on this job? The fact is, recruitment is and always has been a part of maintaining any military organization. In fact, recruitment is a necessity of any large organization. Large corporations have employees that recruit full-time. Even you, I’m sure, must expend some effort to recruit for Code Pink. So what, exactly, is it that makes me a traitor?

At this point I am inclined to think what Cap. Lund leaves behind in the latrine has more class and patriotism than any fiber of Code Pink and related anti-war leftists groups bodies.
Captain America also posts on this

No comments: