Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: FRC Values Voters Straw Poll

Saturday, October 20, 2007

FRC Values Voters Straw Poll

Mitt Romney took the overall online/present vote barely over Mike Huckabee while Mike won the present vote handily as expected and Mitt finished second. Fred.....flopped bad, he is not a good speaker even if he says the right things sort of meandering around to them.
Candidate Name Total Votes Percentage
1. Mitt Romney 1,595 27.62 %
Mike Huckabee 1,565 27.10 %
Ron Paul 865 14.98%
Fred Thompson 564 9.77 %
Sam Brownback 297 5.14 %
Duncan Hunter 140 2.42 %
Tom Tancredo 133 2.30 %
Rudy Giuliani 107 1.85 %
John McCain 81 1.40 %

4 comments:

Tapline said...

Goat, I am a first time visitor to your site. As far as the GOP front runners, I have a n opinion of Fred as someone who will come up slowly in the poles. I feel this way because i feel he has the pulse of the American people. If This sounds like an old cliche, I meaan it....He says the right things and sounds sincere. I'm tired of politics as usual and what we have running now, I see politic as usual. Sorry, we need a change, a breath of fresh air in Washington. I'm afraid of Guiliani (SP) I am of the understanding that NY has the same Gun law that Nazi Germany had in 1939 when they disarmed the populance. I also do not like his stance on Immigration. In essence its open borders.and he is proud of it. Mitt, I don't know enough about him to say one way or another. The Senator from Arizona has much baggage, the least of which is his inprisionment for so many years with daily propaganda makes me skeptical. That and his take on illagel immigration. Open borders for him and a highway to Canada...No thanks.....Others like Hunter have good points but, they are remaining at the starting gate.....So....I wait.....I ramble. stay well.....

WomanHonorThyself said...

long as its not Hillllllllllllll!...ha

shoprat said...

None of these numbers are impressive. We need to start solidifying behind one man soon.

Goat said...

Welcome Tapline, Fred has Spencer Abraham as a campaign manager an open borders La Raza supporter and jihadi sympathizer, and he was a Clinton squish in the Senate. He is McCain lite.
Shoprat I agree and think we will once the field starts to narrow down a bit.