Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy

Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy

I have to go for jury selection in the morning, if it sounds interesting I will answer for the lawyers, if it sounds boring I will answer for me by telling them I will blog the trial. I will blog it one way or the other since I am fascinated by the court system anyway. I hope it is an interesting case at least since they will only pay me about $17.00 bucks a day, forced labor, you betcha, I make four times that in the private sector an hour. Maybe I will get an illegal immigrant rape or murder trial, that would be sweet if I can cage my responses correctly. If I am selected I am going to be the biggest pain in the neck they ever wanted as I will blog the trial day by day and leak all the juice.

No comments: