Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Good News

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Good News

I guess they heard us on the illegal alien criminals, ICE has started rounding them up.

More than 1,300 criminal aliens, immigration fugitives, and immigration violators have been removed from the United States or are facing deportation, following the largest special enforcement action ever carried out by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Fugitive Operations Teams anywhere in the nation.

6 comments:

shoprat said...

Over a thousand down, millions to go.

Still even the longest journey begins with a single step.

Anonymous said...

i hate to be cynical, but is this just a case of "let's do this so they'll shut up for awhile if they think we're doing something." i hope not, but...

Papa Frank said...

Too little, too late!!!

Goat said...

Did y'all actually read the article I linked and how much ICE has ramped up inforcement or are you just going off the single paragraph I posted? I don't think so or the comments would be less cynical and recognize the good news.

Anonymous said...

i read it and some others like it. it is good news, but will it continue that's the only reall question i have and is the explanation for my cynicism...

Goat said...

I know where you are coming from Heidi and I am just as frustrated about the situation but we need to thank them when they are doing it right instead of accusing them of being politically motivated. I do have connections inside ICE and moral is awful there, maybe a little public support would help.