Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Not Stopping Child Killer Justified!?!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not Stopping Child Killer Justified!?!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, I know my readers have seen the story about a toddler being stomped to death here in California before the killer was rightly taken out by the police. What gets me is numerous witnesses did nothing, NOTHING beyond using their cellphones!!! I know if I saw something like that happening the f^^cker would have one very hulkified goat on his ass like stink on shit. I am damn sure not scared of some punk beating a child, heck I have been shot at tearing down illegal deer stands and had a gun in my face during an attempted home invasion and I am still here without a scar. I would have hit the guy like an NFL linebacker with a grudge to settle, I do not doubt that about myself, I act. In my opinion people like that deserve to beaten to a pulp.

2 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Now you know how I feel about our congress and Supreme court...

Gayle said...

I would have happily joined you, Goat!