Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Thank You

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thank You

I want to thank all my regular readers and new ones sincerely. I have had more than double the traffic in the first five days of August than I did for the entire month last year. I would also like to note that several of the moonbat trolls that tried to deter me last year have gone nowhere and barely register at technorati. I am still a tiny blog and that's okay but the Barnyard is expanding and reaching more folks than ever. I just hope to provide a positive educational experience for you and I am always open to suggestions on how to improve.
I got my start a little over three years ago from Bill O'Reilly's forum and have seen continued growth since then and y'all are due all the credit and with it my sincere Thanks.

5 comments:

Trader Rick said...

u b welcome, I'm sure! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Contrats, Goat. You deserve it. You have a great blog here.

Gayle said...

You're welcome, Goat. It's a pleasure visiting you. I'm glad you are a conservative! :)

Roadhouse said...

Goat, I don't always comment, but I check out your posts regularly. Keep on truckin'.

Tapline said...

Goat, althought I do not comment on all posts I read you daily and find your post very informative...keept up the great work...stay well...