Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Al Gore, Egregiously Pushy Asshole

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Al Gore, Egregiously Pushy Asshole

Those are not my words but Penn and Teller's in their latest edition of Bullsh!t. The video is here courtesy of Newsbusters, you might have to install some new video software and reboot but it is worth it to so see them blast on Al Gore and his econinnies. If you get the home page after the download put Penn and Teller into the search box and then click on "Being Green". This goes hand in hand with the video I posted last night about the green movement using scare tactics to trick you out of your money and freedom. I am personally very eco-conscious because I choose to be not because the government mandates it and I oppose the social engineering behind the global warming movement and the pseudo-science they use for their alarmist propaganda.

No comments: