Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: So You Think You Can Dance Barnyard Review

Thursday, July 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Barnyard Review

I enjoy the show eventhough I cannot dance at all mainly because I find the hostess Cat Deeley incredibly hot, a gorgeous gal with a British accent, ouch. I also appreciate the athleticism of the dancers and the dedication it requires for such little return much like track and field athletes. I know I would love to learn some of the classic dances especially the latin ones like the Tango and Rumba in part because I love the music that inspires them as well as the purely classical dances for the same reason. I am not much for modern dance bred from the hip hop culture but I do find some of the moves quite amazing, some of it is simply unreal. I don't have a favorite couple since I really don't know what is good or bad but I will watch so I can look at Cat and hear that delicious accent, the other gals are pretty hot as well.

2 comments:

Trader Rick said...

How many dance shows are there now? 1,334? Ok, ok, on your recommendation of hot babes we will give it a chance...

Gayle said...

Okay... I guess watching hot gals dance is as good a reason as any to watch people dance... I guess. LOL!