Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Wow, Thank You!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow, Thank You!

I guess Sarah Palin is doing more than helping out the GOP ticket, the Barnyard shattered its old record of visits by nearly 100% on Wednesday and then shattered that record again yesterday by another 33% increase in traffic. I had more hits yesterday than for the entire month last year and I had a big surge in traffic then too, its been growing steadily since then but lately its been in leaps and bounds. I have been submitting posts to Real Clear Politics so very many thank yous to the RCPers for their wonderful support, I vote for y'all too and you know who you are.
I hope to get back to some of my photo journalism of California's many historic sites and natural beauty soon but until then thanks for the support and positive comments.

PS: You moonbat seminar commenters spouting talking points from loony left sites without an original thought in your pea sized brains can go back to your smelly holes and sucking on George Soros' lower appendages.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Yep! I also noticed a large surge in comments last week, Goat. :)